Lenten blessings to you from the entire community at St. John’s…the Episcopal Church in Plymouth.
Typically the community of St. John’s worships each Sunday at 8:00 and 10:00 AM with music at the 10:00 service. In addition, many groups meet throughout the week for Bible studies, fellowship and support.
But, in response to the spreading novel Corona-Virus pandemic, we will not be meeting or worshipping in person during the states “Stay Home. Stay Safe. Save Lives” directive. We look forward to being able to be together again in person, when it is safe to do so.
During this period when the church building is closed, remember we might not be together, but we are not alone. Our office is not physically open at the church, but the staff is still available by phone or email. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to speak to someone, or ask for assistance.
During this difficult time there are many ways to stay connected as a faith community:
* Please join the community of St. John’s in offering prayers daily for the entire world-wide human family as we work together to face this current emergency.
* Pray with us daily when you can at 9am, Noon, 6pm and 9 pm. Here are daily devotionals for each time.
* Please call and check in with those you know to be vulnerable or alone and offer them your support.
*Please check the St. John’s Facebook Page for up to date information and suggestions for worshipping together while remaining at home.
* Join Episcopalians in Michigan and across the country for opportunities to worship together online. Click here for a list of virtual services.
* Participate in Holy Week Services, online. Here is a list of opportunities
Remember…Whoever you are…
Wherever you are on your journey of faith… you are always welcome at the Lord’s table in this place…no exceptions!
Yours In Christ,
Father John H. Conners
Tues – Friday 9:00 – 4:00
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org